To follow Jesus and invite others to come along
Discover Point is a family of families modeled after the early churches in the New Testament of the Bible. Whether your family is just you or a whole house full, we invite you to follow Jesus and come along with us on this exciting journey.
What We Believe
We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as revealed in the Holy Bible and made known in Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We believe that Jesus the divine Son became human, was born of a virgin, ministered in word and miracle, died for our sin, was raised bodily from the dead, ascended to God's right hand and is coming again for his people.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is presently ministering through the Christian Community, empowering lives of godliness and service.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is God-breathed, true in all its teaching, and the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that Jesus Christ established his Church on earth to carry out his saving mission among all people groups and formed the Church to be One Holy People.
- We believe in God's saving grace that calls forth from all people: faith, repentance, confession, baptism, and new life and ministry through the Spirit.
And we commit ourselves to the teaching, practice and defense of these truths until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
SEE | FOLLOW | TRAIN | GO
Jesus invited the people He met to explore life in an ever-deepening relationship. He said, “Come and see”; “Come and follow”; “I will make you fishers of men” and “Go and make disciples.” Taking Jesus’ lead, we invite people to join us on our quest for an abundant life through a relationship with Him.
We find this happens best when we go beyond just gathering on Sundays. We also gather during the week into LIFE Groups where we enjoy doing life together. In our LIFE Groups, we celebrate life, care for one another through the tough times, and serve others in the community and world.